Thursday 23 November 2017

my awesome new scooter


!!!!My awesome new scooter!!!!



" Mum, next year can I please get a new scooter?" I asked.
"Okay but you have to buy it yourself." Mum said.
"Yes Mum I will I’ll buy my new scooter but it won’t be till next year on my birthday." I said
"Okay what scooter  do you want?" Mum asked
"An Envy Prodigy gold Bandanna." I said
"OK better  start saving" Mum said
"I will." I said
Now this is definitely going to be on my Christmas wish list, with the Crossbow I have wanted for 3 years.
So yes these are two really wanted gifts for me.
Image result for envy prodigy s6
The reason I want this scooter is for me to get better at pro scootering and cooler tricks like tail whip's, bar spin's, 360 bar spin, brie flip's etc.


The scooter is $ 289.99. The colour of the scooter deck and grips is a mixture of gold and light brown, the black and goldish brown are very cool colours all together.


the end!!!!

1 comment: